MIDWEST ENERGY EM (MEEC), Quotient Ltd (QTNT) – Quotient and 2 other stocks under $1 insiders buy
U.S. crude oil futures traded down about 1% on Wednesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders buy or sell stocks, it indicates their confidence or concern about the prospects of the company. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks may consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is an overview of some recent notable insider trades for penny stocks. To find out more, see Benzinga Insider Trading platform.3
- The exchange: Limited quotient QTNT Director Heino von Prondzynski purchased a total of 100,000 shares at an average price of $0.18. To acquire these shares, it cost approximately $18.1 thousand.
- What is happening: Ensysce Biosciences and Quotient Sciences recently announced a partnership on the development and clinical testing of Ensysce’s PF614-MPAR, a novel opioid designed to prevent abuse and overdose.
- What does the quotient do: Quotient Ltd is a commercial stage diagnostics company. It is involved in the development, manufacture and marketing of conventional reagent products used for blood typing in the global transfusion diagnostics market.
Midwest Energy Emissions
- The exchange: Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. MEEC Director, Chairman of the Board Christopher Greenberg acquired a total of 10,000 shares at an average price of $0.24. The insider spent approximately $2.4 thousand to purchase these shares.
- What is happening: The company recently said second-quarter revenue jumped 125% to $5.13 million from the year-ago quarter.
- What Midwest Energy Emissions does: Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. is an environmental services company. The company specializes in mercury emission control technologies, primarily for coal-fired power and industrial plants.
Market volatility rises as US stocks start shortened holiday week on pessimistic note
Be sure to check out our pre-market coverage here.
- The exchange: RocketFuel Blockchain, Inc. RKFL CEO Peter M. Jensen acquired a total of 20,000 shares at an average price of $0.27. To acquire these shares, it cost approximately 5.33 thousand dollars.
- What is happening: RocketFuel Blockchain recently partnered with Genius X, an accelerator and launch platform for token offering.
- What the RocketFuel blockchain does: RocketFuel Blockchain Inc is a development-stage company that is developing payment systems based on blockchain technology and designed to increase speed, security and ease of use.